A winery and wedding venue featuring a beautifully restored turn of the century farm located in a rural setting in Loudoun County, VA needed to upgrade their wastewater treatment system to meet their expansion needs when serving up to 200 guests and protecting the pristine surroundings.
The owners and engineers’ choice for high quality treatment with a low long-term investment was the EZ Treat system that consists of a primary, recirculation and pump tank with two EZ 2L recirculating synthetic media filters that provided a solution and continues to produce outstanding effluent quality to this day. The average effluent BOD and TSS are typically < 10mg/l.
- Design: 1000 gpd
- Open year round – Seats 40 inside winery. Outside seating for 50+. Wedding Venue capacity 200 guests
- Influent BOD 650 mg/l -TSS 300 mg/l
- Effluent BOD/TSS < 10 mg/l
- Meets NSF 245 – Nitrogen Reduction
- Absorption Area – trenches
The owner of the Winery has done a fantastic job of landscaping the EZ Treat 2L modules, Recirculation tank and pump chamber risers. The effluent is so clean the pump is clearly visible.